If you go to work, or school, or have to take your kids to school, or.... basically if you need to wake up early and have busy mornings, (which is like everyone, and if not - what's your secret?!), then you need overnight oats in your life. When I have several of these prepped in the fridge, I'm walking around my house the night before feeling like a domestic goddess and that my life is so put together. And this feeling is priceless and only requires 5 minutes of your time the night before. Seriously. Keep reading and try it!
- ½ cup quick rolled oats
- 1-2 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk of choice Coconut or Cashew milk
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1-2 tsp honey per preference
- 1 banana
- nuts and strawberries for topping per preference
- Add the oats, milk, coconut, and honey in a mason jar. Seal the lid and shake well.
- Open the jar and add the almond butter and honey, then mix well with a spoon.
- Seal the lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with sliced banana, strawberries and nuts (or any other fruit available).